Seven easy steps to achieve Cardi B's hair length
We tried Cardi B’s hair mask and got instant results! Curly hair girls this one is for you.
Cardi B swears by this recipe and now that we have tried it we can see why. Here are the ingredients and steps for you to follow so you can give it a try too. What are you waiting for?
Hair mask ingredients
- One ripe avocado
- One heaped tablespoon of mayonnaise
- Four tablespoons Jamaican Black Castor oil
- One tablespoon of Argan oil
- Two tablespoons of Olive oil
- One egg
- One tablespoon of honey
- One ripe banana
- Patience, love and care.
- Add all of the above ingredients to a large bowl
- Add to a blender or mix very well (until you do not have any avocado chunks)
- Apply to dry hair at the beginning of your hair care routine
- Allow to sit on your hair for 15 to 30 minutes with your hair in a plastic shower cap. Add heat if possible.
- Rinse mask out with Lukewarm water.
- Wash hair with a shampoo. We recommend Motions Lavish moisture shampoo.
- Follow with a conditioner. We recommend Aunt Jackie's moisturising and softening conditioner which is made for curls, coils and waves.
This treatment is great for those with curly hair! It will bring out your curl pattern.
This treatment left my hair feeling soft and moisturised. It only lost points because it can be quite messy so keep your worktops covered!