Aunt Jackie's Coconut Butter cream moist sealant
This product is currently sold out.
A hydration sensation! This unique therapy for chronically dry hair blends Coconut Crème with Honey, Shea Butter and Avocado to moisturise, while helping protect and strengthen ends. Especially beneficial for 2c – 4c hair types, protective styling, and helping to keep hair worn under wigs, weaves and braids, this oil moisture mixture helps to treat and guard against split ends.
- Beneficial for 2c - 4c hair types
- Great for hydrating hair that is usually combed, brushed, heated or twisted a lot
- Protects and strengthens ends
- Smells amazing
Product specification (ingredients and size):
213g / 7.5 oz
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Glycol Distearate, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Parfum, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Isododecane, Panthenol, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Propylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Plumeria Acutifolia Flower Extract, Stearalkonium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Tetrasodium EDTA, Silk Amino Acids, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Citric Acid, Carya Ovata Bark Extract, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Coumarin, d-Limonene
Directions of use:
- Use on dry or damp hair, as needed. Can be used daily.
- Apply a small amount in hand, rub palms together and apply all over hair, especially concentrating on the ends.
- With a wide tooth comb or soft bristle brush, gently comb or brush through hair.
Tips and advice:
Seal in well-needed moisture from roots to tips with Aunt Jackie’s Butter Creme recipe.