As I Am detangling conditioner
This product is currently sold out.
Review and revitalise naturally curly or coiled hair types with the As I Am Detangling Conditioner; a lightweight, leave-in formula that helps to eliminate knots and tangles.
Enriched with a powerful blend of Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Royal Jelly (a natural substance collected from queen honey bees), the conditioner delivers intense moisture and hydration, whilst improving manageability to prepare hair for styling. Helps to strengthen and repair weak, damaged strands, revealing calm, healthy hair from root to tip.
- Provides for easier release of tangles after cleansing
- The leave in formula remains on to prepare your hair for application of styling products
- Rich consistency. Economical to use. A small amount does the job.
- Moisturizes and promotes shine
- Helps strengthen hair and repair damaged areas
- Contains shea butter which is very moisturising for the hair and scalp
- Contains coconut oil to help hair grow healthier, thicker and longer
- Contains Royal jelly which encourages hair growth.
Product specification (ingredients and size):
355ml / 12 fl. oz
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Royal Jelly, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Keratin, Betaine, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Ceteareth-25, Laureth-23, TBHQ, Fragrance/Parfum (Anise Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene), Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide
Directions of use:
- Apply to wet or very damp hair.
- Massage a small amount, (about the size of a quarter) within palms and liberally distribute throughout entire head of hair, root to ends.
- Using a wide-toothed comb or a flexible-bristle detangling brush, begin to gently comb or brush, section-by-section using short strokes.
- Add another small amount of product if necessary to ease detangling. Do not over use.
- Proceed to style
Tips and advice:
One of the best tips for detangling natural-textured hair is to comb through while shampoo, cowash conditioner or rinse-out conditioner is fully still in the hair, using a wide tooth detangling comb.